WHAT IS THE JGNS PA?
The Judy Gordon Nursery School Parent Association (JGNS PA) is a group of volunteer parents of children attending JGNS who work with the director and staff of the JGNS. Any family of a child enrolled at JGNS is automatically a member of the PA. The purpose of the PA is to encourage parents to participate in nursery school activities by:
- Strengthening the JGNS community, creating a stronger support system, and creating a healthier and safer environment for our kids.
- Creating a warm and welcoming community for new and returning JGNS families.
- Raising funds to help support JGNS programs and supplement classroom materials and resources.
- Working with JGNS staff to provide and fund high quality extra-curricular programs and tzedakah projects to enrich the classroom experiences.
- Providing a strong link between JGNS staff and families.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
We encourage ALL families to become involved in the PA by finding the project(s) that best fit(s) your schedule! Opportunities include organizing social events or fundraisers, becoming a room parent, or assisting teachers and staff with classroom initiatives. Attend our monthly meetings to learn more. New ideas are always welcome (and needed)!
JGNS PA SPONSORED EVENTS:
The JGNS Parent Association sponsors social events, fundraisers, Tzedakah projects (food drive/ hat & mitten drive...) and more.
For more information, CONTACT US
JGNSPA Bylaws can be found here
Now enrolling for 2016-7! Here is a flyer, and here is the application. First-come, first-serve; limited spaces currently available in most classes. Flexible early drop-off and extended day options, 7:00 AM-6:00 PM, and 7:00 AM-5:00 PM on Fridays!