WHAT IS THE JGELC PA?
The Judy Gordon Early Learning Center Parent Association (JGELC PA) is a group of volunteer parents of children attending JGELC who work with the director and staff of the JGELC. Any family of a child enrolled at JGELC is automatically a member of the PA. The purpose of the PA is to encourage parents to participate in nursery school activities by:
- Strengthening the JGELC community, creating a stronger support system, and creating a healthier and safer environment for our kids.
- Creating a warm and welcoming community for new and returning JGELC families.
- Raising funds to help support JGELC programs and supplement classroom materials and resources.
- Working with JGELC staff to provide and fund high quality extra-curricular programs and tzedakah projects to enrich the classroom experiences.
- Providing a strong link between JGELC staff and families.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
We encourage ALL families to become involved in the PA by finding the project(s) that best fit(s) your schedule! Opportunities include organizing social events or fundraisers, becoming a room parent, or assisting teachers and staff with classroom initiatives. Attend our monthly meetings to learn more. New ideas are always welcome (and needed)!
JGELC PA SPONSORED EVENTS:
The JGELC Parent Association sponsors social events, fundraisers, Tzedakah projects (food drive/ hat & mitten drive...) and more.
JGELCPA Bylaws can be found here